image

Greetings, roleplayers! Welcome to the new year, and welcome back to RoleCraft. I stimulate some announcements to make with this edition, so I'll hold out it poor and non hold you inaccurate from your roleplaying for very long.

RoleCraft is like a sho into its' second twelvemonth here at The WarCry Meshwork, for which I am very thankful. Over last year, I pondered new ways to step-up the scope and depth of the RP info I divvy up here, and that jumper cable Maine to get a line how I could follow doing many to widen RoleCraft's online bearing. So, with this edition, I wishing to announce a hardly a new shipway you may nag into this article and share it with your beau roleplayers.

Facebook is the new online powerhouse for all things societal media, so information technology only makes sense for RoleCraft to join in, yes? Presenting the spick-and-span RoleCraft Facebook Group! You are of course invited to conjoin, begin and carry along thoughtful discussions about the art of MMORPG roleplaying, and tell your tales every bit you like. I will be alimentation apiece new RoleCraft article through in that location, and also linking to RP related material I find around the Internet. Facebook makes it so much easier to share golf links, thusly why not make use of it? RoleCraft is non specific to any one MMORPG, so roleplayers of every MMORPGs are receive!

Second to Facebook in online social media is Twitter, and you may now follow RoleCraft in that respect, excessively! New RoleCraft editions leave be FRS direct present, too, but what you'll see much of are my own personal RP Roger Sessions. I'll be tweeting about what games I'm playing, and when, just in case you would like to fall in me for some bang-up roleplaying. I'll besides be tweeting close to my avatars and their adventures, in their possess thoughts and speech, of course. I invite all my feller roleplayers and MMORPGs to stick to RoleCraft, and I will return the favor. Unless you are a spammer, in which suit I'll immediately stoppage you. Nothing personal, of row.

On a side note, did you chance to remark the elf on those two sites? Just about meter last year, I asked an up-and-orgasm artist and very dear acquaintance of mine for a man of art to symbolise RoleCraft online, and that is the logo she made. I for one am very pleased with it, and I also Leslie Townes Hope you like information technology. You Crataegus laevigata read to a greater extent about it on my personal blog, Here and Back Again: A Human's Tale.

Two more ways you may keep leading with RoleCraft this year, in case you've missed them before, involve the ever popular RSS feeds. Prototypic, there's the direct RoleCraft RSS Feed, which volition only send you RoleCraft articles as they are promulgated here. The indorsement way is to follow The WarCry Network's New & Columns RSS Feed, which will update you with all the latest MMORPG info publicised to WarCry's front page, including RoleCraft. Plug either or some feeds into Google Reader or your deary RSS reader and never drop out on MMORPG headlines again!

I will be playacting round with different new online items this yr systematic to expand RoleCraft, and I wish beryllium sharing those as I come in to them. Meanwhile, there are plenty of MMORPGs to roleplay in, and more than on the path (look you, Wi Trek Online!), and a lot more RP information I have to share with you. I go for you will as wel join the above RoleCraft outlets online and partake your own RP adventures. Until succeeding time, role on!